Thursday, August 17, 2006

some other projects i have made earlier



this my VERY first shawl, a fan and feather pattern i found on the web
(http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/allpatterns.htm)

and i just love to wear it outside. makes lots of heads turn, my friends want to have this kind for them selves but dont know how to knit and those who do know can find time/ courage to start. in the begging i was also apperihensive about strating this shwal but once it statred there was no stopping!!!!

my kids r younger in this snap but they too just love this shawl and want to cover themselves in it all the time
















the famous Flower Petal Shawl by Elann. i did a extra repeat in the end as i wanted a little longer shawl







this is from a free pattern i found on the web. there are lots more on the site i would love to make http://www.yarnover.net/patterns/doilies/kunststrik/index.html


Comments:
My gosh, your shawls are beautiful! You are clearly a patient (and gifted) knitter! Thanks for sharing.
 
I love how your flower petal shawl turned out! I regret that I didn't add an extra pattern repeat either into the side (to make it wider) or like you did. :-( Oh well.

Lovely doily!
 
oh my word, your shawls are simply beautiful! :)
 
Lovely shawl.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?