Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Here is my headless hunter, we had plans to float the balloon on top of the " cut neck" but the balloon couldnt take the weight of the mask. the we decided that the head be carried in front of the body of the hunter !!!!




well i have been dying to put a post on the blog, but didnt get time as i was busy knitting and making the fancy dress costume for Kartik.

my circular shawl is coming out fine ( or should i say Nice :)) i

tried to put the stiches on another needle and it was a kind of diaster!!!! :(

i ended up slipping the stiches, so i stuffed a pillow and took the snap,

what do u think?????









Comments:
Hey! I just realised from knittersreview that you have a blog. Your shawl looks gorgeous. Don't worry about it, it will block out beautifully. And the shopwalla probably meant that the wool might shrink if you washed it in hot water or something. Soak it in cold water for 20 minutes before blocking it out and it will bea beauty. Love the colour. What yarn are you using?
 
Gosh S, I never knew you could knit so beautifully. Wish I had the patience to do that. Unfortunately I can just barely manage to sew a hem on my skirts/trousers! So all I can do is just look at your photos in awe! Also your kids look so big now. Our college days seem a far and distant memory :-).Rachitha
 
Beautiful!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?