Sunday, November 26, 2006

shopping

well went for shopping but not for shawl pins!!!!!

I bought some wool

its a new wool type called "chinar" form vardhman (of course) and the colors are also nice




also started "cobweb" by Emma Crew. Its one of the free patterns from mag knits
its a easy pattern and I wanted to make something which finishes fast :) and I felt its goona finish by next week started it yesterday and I have completed till the last increase. But I realized that somewhere I have made a mistake and there are more number of stitches than specified in the pattern. So I counted them and divided them by 8 (as the edging pattern is of 8 rows) and to my delight it was competely divisible by eight only that it will take me more time to finish the edging but its okay I feel.




the pic is not so good as the cobweb is on the needles. i think the real shawl will be better when blocked

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?