Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Hubby's sweater is finished

well now its finally done. with lots of delays/fitting problems :(

first i was ( again) not able to finish it by dead line.

Second it took me a lot of time to finish the neck. I learnt to make that first time in my life from my MIL's sister. She was so sweet to offer to make it for me but i wanted to learn and get over the phobia of making a V shaped neck line.

Third It came out a little big for DH. For this I had thought i will try out all possible solutions and came up with the easiest.... dont do any this as of now ( smart of me to get away from making efforts ) here is how it looks on him. Its loose i agree but he can wear a loose fit at home.



Here is my Internet shy ( didnt want his pic on net ) hubby wearing it.

I wanted to make the sweater with all over fair isle pattern but he didnt want it. will make for myself or my sons some day.


Have cast on stitches for my son's hoodie sweater.



haven't knit a single row yet but will start it today for sure.

Comments:
It's a great sweater, love the colors. It's not loose at all, just a relaxed trendy fit. Best wishes from UK.
 
I love it but loose and comfy are the best in my opinion -- and it is blue - what could possibly be better :D
 
Hello! Your v-neck shaping is beautiful. Very professional looking. Congratulations on mastering that new skill. Lucky you to have family who is wise and willing to teach.

Good knitting to you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?