Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My swatch

i had my share of knitting experience with mohair. i made a swatch from single ply mohair. and it has come out lovely. i have to gather strength and patience to knit a shawl in that.



the multi direction muff is coming out good. this particular project taught me something very important. the pattern is very simple. i had it with me for about a year or so, but kept on delaying to even try it out or make a small swatch, or even reading through the pattern. and now i feel i should have done it the day i got it coz that would have helped me make lovely mufflers for my friends and they would have loved it. so from now on i shall at least read thru the pattern, then judge it :). doesn't it look lovely with the KR web page back ground


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?