Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sheldon the Turtle.... finally done

finally i finished Sheldon the Turtle !!!! my sons were after me for soooo long and i was lazy, very lazy to finish it. didnt take me much time to finish, i was to make the limbs and the shell's attachment panel.

now its done and has started going places and making calls to his friends ;-)



here he wants to use the internet and my notebook,



chatting with his friend mouse





wants to call the other Sheldon the Turtles all over the world.......




And now i am making a hoodie for Vinayak,( something like Wonderful Wallaby ) and its done on circular needles, no seaming ( yeppppeeeee ) i am done with the pocket and till now i dont have a pattern instructions with me so i am going to make it on my own and of course with help from my MIL's sister, who is always there... just a phonecall away.




also i will start clicking the pic of my needle work .... done in past of course !!! haven't done much lately and i have one UFO there too, hopefully i get clicking the camera soon.... again i am being lazy. is it in the air? or its me? i will have to dig them up from the store room where they are kept safetly. DH was after me to put them on the walls. this week.... project "clean up the store room". lots of things will be thrown and lots of things i will find ... which i might have forgotten i had or had thought i have lost them.

Comments:
Becareful what websites he goes to! Turtles need parental supervision too! He's VERY cute!!
 
Very nicely done! I will put him in the Sheldon gallery.
 
Sheldon is adorable! I imagine your boys are great friends with him already. I really like the colour of the yarn you are using for the hoodie. What yarn is it?
 
Found your blog from KR. Sheldon is so cute! I collect turtles and have been wanting to make him. Your colors are darling. Very nice job!
 
How cute! Love the colors.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?