Wednesday, April 21, 2010

wool eater blanket

Well i have been busy swatching the wool eater  blanket.


This is the second swatch with 4 mm hook, but there seems to be "holes" in my work now. looks good even with them. May be will make a airy baby blanket. I have to still think should I carry on or should I start again. Have asked Rufarocrafty ( from Ravelry ) help me out here and I am sure we shall work out on something :)

23 April 2010

I have progressed and am happy the way the blanket is coming out now, thanks to Rufarocrafty, i came to know my mistakes and now i am not repeating them :)

and the colors are cool, next will come cream and then 2 shades of blue, i have a green too, but i am gonna omit that, shall make ab baby set with that, as for this blanket, after the blue shades its gonna be repeat of the shades.

Comments:
Very nice work and I love the color combination.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?